1. For all items (watches/clocks/jewelry) accepted for repair, the customer will be issued a numbered receipt/claim ticket. A full description of the item will be noted on the receipt/claim ticket, and provided along with the estimate.
2. An estimate for repairs will be provided either at the time of acceptance or up to a few days after (depending on the problem or extent of repairs).
3. Customers will be notified of the estimate via telephone, email, and/or text message (or immediately in person, if available), and the customer has the responsibility of responding with an approval or non-approval. We are not responsible for the item(s) if the customer does not acknowledge or confirm receipt of the estimate.
4. For any rush jobs, a 15% rush fee will be applied to the original cost of repairs. No exceptions. Please note that not all repair jobs can be rushed.
5. We do not accept parts provided by the customer for use in the repair of any item. Watch straps or bracelets for installation or sizing are the only exceptions.
6. If items are imitations/replicas, a separate “Disclosure Form” must be completed and signed by the customer to acknowledge this.
7. A non-refundable security deposit of half of the cost of all repairs is required prior to starting any repairs. Payment can be processed in-store or via credit card over the phone.
8. Repairs will begin immediately once approval and the security deposit have been given by the customer. This is a binding contract. Once work has begun, cancellations are not accepted, and full payment will still be due.
9. Customers will be notified via telephone, email, and/or text message when the item(s) is ready to be picked up.
10. Customers MUST provide the original numbered receipt/claim ticket issued in order to claim their property. NO EXCEPTIONS.
11. In the event that a person other than the original customer comes to claim an item(s), the original customer must provide approval in writing before we can release the item(s). Approval over the phone is not acceptable. The designated individual(s) must also provide the original receipt/claim ticket and proper identification (driver’s license, state ID, or passport are the only acceptable forms of ID).
12. Any items (approved for repairs or not) will be held for 90 days. Pacific In-2 Sta Watch Crystal Co. and its owners and employees are not responsible for items left over 90 days.
13. Storage charges for items left over 90 days will be assessed, regardless if work was done or not, or if the original estimate was not acknowledged by the customer. Storage fees are $1.00 per day for each item left over 90 days from either the date of initial drop-off (if no work was done or estimate was not acknowledged by customer) or from date of completion notification (for approved jobs). NO EXCEPTIONS.
14. Claims made after 90 days will require the original receipt/claim ticket, photo identification (driver’s license, state ID, or passport only), and a full description of the item(s).
15. All items must be paid in full (including any storage charges, if applicable) upon pickup. Cash and credit/debit card are the only acceptable forms of payment. If a customer wishes to pay with a card, acceptable photo identification (driver’s license, state ID, or passport only) must be presented.
16. An “Item Claim Form” will be completed and signed for each item released after 90 days, or if an individual other than the original owner is claiming an item. The form MUST be signed and dated by the customer prior to releasing the item. This is done to protect the customer and their property.
17. Please examine all items carefully before leaving our premises. Any problems noted afterwards will not be honored.
18. We are not responsible for any mishandling of the item(s) once it has left our premises. Any damages made to the item(s) after leaving our premises will automatically void any and all warranties.
19. Batteries, crystals, strap or bracelet replacements and sizings, gaskets, and water-resistance testing are not warrantied, and there are no returns or refunds on these repairs. Water-resistance testing is not guaranteed.
20. Please note that for digital timepieces or watches with digital displays, the only repairs we perform are battery changes. No movement repairs or cosmetic work on digital watches. No repairs are performed on timepieces with perpetual or electronic movements.
21. We reserve the right to update our company policies at any time.
22. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE.